Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Too Many Cats In The Casket


...watched The Torture Garden last niGht. No relation to the amazing
book... but it had Burgess Meredith and Peter Cushing in it.

Movies.. yes, books... no. My sister-in-law (?) got me the Throbbing
Gristle book for xmas which I was quite into until I had to pack
everything up and make like a banana. (T.G. are playing in Chicago at
the end of this month)

I wish I could read Drawing Blood or Lost Souls for the first time
again. Dennis Cooper's Closer was closer but I still couldn't find
a vein.

Soon I will be posting my own music here. As for now, here's another mix.

So... I will apologize now for the broken glass in the mausoleum
and if I am a bit saltier than you remember. For Poppy Z Brite,
Joe Meek stalking the cemeteries for talking cats, the Lower 9th,
and organic embalming fluid. Cheers.

Charlie Parker - Laura
Bauhaus - All We Ever Wanted
Jandek - Your Other Man (Secret Frequency Crew Mix)
The Third Eye Foundation - A Name For My Pain
Coil - Further Back and Faster
Set Fire To Flames - wild dogs of the thunderbolt/'they cannot lock me up i am eternally free'
Salem - Sweat
Cocteau Twins - Seekers Who Are Lovers (Remix by Mark Clifford)
Disco Inferno - Next Year
Wavves - Goth Girls
Hood - The Sea Against the Sand
Blind Willie Johnson - Dark Was The Night, Cold Was The Ground

DOWNLOAD
of course.. click 'free user'

No comments: